Meet Dr. Tomy Nguyen - West Houston Dentist
Dr. Tomy Nguyen is well known for his gentle touch and exceptional dental skill and prides himself on bringing down-home country hospitality to his state-of-the-art big city practice. Dr. Tomy Nguyen is a dental implant instructor, teaching dental implant surgery courses around the country since 2007 for his friend, Dr. Todd Engel of the Implant Institute .
He has received his two-year orthodontic certificate from the famous Progressive Orthodontics Seminar Institute performing traditional orthodontics since 2016.
Dr. Nguyen was raised in El Campo, Texas and is a graduate of Texas A&M University and Baylor College of Dentistry. He is recognized by Nobel Biocare as a prestigious Nobel Aesthetic Dentist. Dr. Nguyen has appeared in the Consumers' Research Council of America Guide to America's Top Dentists and has been honored for several years as one of "H" Texas Magazine's "Super Dentists.
- Graduate of Baylor College of Dentistry, 1997
- Served on the Board of Dallas Academy of General Dentistry and was in Delta Sigma Delta
- Graduate of Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in biology and a minor in chemistry
- Worked as an emergency medical technician (EMT) for the Texas A&M Emergency Medical Services and public relations officer for the Texas A&M Emergency Care Team
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA), Texas Dental Association (TDA), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), and Greater Houston Dental Society (GHDS)
- Conscious Sedation Certified
- NobelEstheticsTM Dentist
- Featured in "H Texas" magazine as one of the "Top Dentists in Houston"